Follicle Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FollicleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A simple gland or glandular cavity; a crypt.
- (n.) A small cavity, tubular depression, or sac; as, a hair follicle.
- (n.) A simple podlike pericarp which contains several seeds and opens along the inner or ventral suture, as in the peony, larkspur and milkweed.
- (n.) A small mass of adenoid tissue; as, a lymphatic follicle.