Fondling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FondlingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of caressing; manifestation of tenderness.
- (n.) A fool; a simpleton; a ninny.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Fondle
- (n.) A person or thing fondled or caressed; one treated with foolish or doting affection.
• FondleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) To treat or handle with tenderness or in a loving manner; to caress; as, a nurse fondles a child.