Fore Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ForeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The front; hence, that which is in front; the future.
- (v. i.) Journey; way; method of proceeding.
- (adv.) In or towards the bows of a ship.
- (adv.) In the part that precedes or goes first; -- opposed to aft, after, back, behind, etc.
- (adv.) Advanced, as compared with something else; toward the front; being or coming first, in time, place, order, or importance; preceding; anterior; antecedent; earlier; forward; -- opposed to back or behind; as, the fore part of a garment; the fore part of the day; the fore and of a wagon.
- (prep.) Before; -- sometimes written fore as if a contraction of afore or before.
- (adv.) Formerly; previously; afore.
• Fore teethDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Fore tooth
• Fore partDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Alt. of Forepart