Forgeries Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ForgeriesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Forgery
• ForgeryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of forging metal into shape.
- (n.) That which is forged, fabricated, falsely devised, or counterfeited.
- (n.) The act of forging, fabricating, or producing falsely; esp., the crime of fraudulently making or altering a writing or signature purporting to be made by another; the false making or material alteration of or addition to a written instrument for the purpose of deceit and fraud; as, the forgery of a bond.