Formalities Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FormalitiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Formality
• FormalityDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An established order; conventional rule of procedure; usual method; habitual mode.
- (n.) The dress prescribed for any body of men, academical, municipal, or sacerdotal.
- (n.) Compliance with formal or conventional rules; ceremony; conventionality.
- (n.) The manner in which a thing is conceived or constituted by an act of human thinking; the result of such an act; as, animality and rationality are formalities.
- (n.) Form without substance.
- (n.) That which is formal; the formal part.
- (n.) The quality which makes a thing what it is; essence.
- (n.) The condition or quality of being formal, strictly ceremonious, precise, etc.