Fount Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FountDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A font.
- (n.) A fountain.
• FountfulDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Full of fountains.
• FountainDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The source from which anything proceeds, or from which anything is supplied continuously; origin; source.
- (n.) An artificially produced jet or stream of water; also, the structure or works in which such a jet or stream rises or flows; a basin built and constantly supplied with pure water for drinking and other useful purposes, or for ornament.
- (n.) A spring of water issuing from the earth.
- (n.) A reservoir or chamber to contain a liquid which can be conducted or drawn off as needed for use; as, the ink fountain in a printing press, etc.