Franchised Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FranchisedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Franchise
• FranchiseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Magnanimity; generosity; liberality; frankness; nobility.
- (v. t.) To make free; to enfranchise; to give liberty to.
- (a.) A particular privilege conferred by grant from a sovereign or a government, and vested in individuals; an imunity or exemption from ordinary jurisdiction; a constitutional or statutory right or privilege, esp. the right to vote.
- (a.) Exemption from constraint or oppression; freedom; liberty.
- (a.) The district or jurisdiction to which a particular privilege extends; the limits of an immunity; hence, an asylum or sanctuary.