Frothed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FrothedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Froth
• FrothDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Light, unsubstantial matter.
- (n.) Any empty, senseless show of wit or eloquence; rhetoric without thought.
- (n.) The bubbles caused in fluids or liquors by fermentation or agitation; spume; foam; esp., a spume of saliva caused by disease or nervous excitement.
- (v. t.) To cover with froth; as, a horse froths his chain.
- (v. t.) To cause to foam.
- (v. i.) To throw up or out spume, foam, or bubbles; to foam; as beer froths; a horse froths.
- (v. t.) To spit, vent, or eject, as froth.