Gallop Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GallopDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) Fig.: To go rapidly or carelessly, as in making a hasty examination.
- (v. i.) To move or run in the mode called a gallop; as a horse; to go at a gallop; to run or move with speed.
- (v. t.) To cause to gallop.
- (v. i.) A mode of running by a quadruped, particularly by a horse, by lifting alternately the fore feet and the hind feet, in successive leaps or bounds.
- (v. i.) To ride a horse at a gallop.
• GallopinDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) An under servant for the kitchen; a scullion; a cooks errand boy.