Gentleman Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GentlemanDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One of gentle or refined manners; a well-bred man.
- (n.) A man, irrespective of condition; -- used esp. in the plural (= citizens; people), in addressing men in popular assemblies, etc.
- (n.) One who bears arms, but has no title.
- (n.) A man well born; one of good family; one above the condition of a yeoman.
- (n.) The servant of a man of rank.
• GentlemanlikeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Alt. of Gentlemanly