Georgian Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GeorgianDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or relating to the reigns of the four Georges, kings of Great Britan; as, the Georgian era.
- (n.) A native of, or dweller in, Georgia.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Georgia, in Asia, or to Georgia, one of the United States.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Georgia, one of the United States.
• Georgian architectureDefinition & Meaning in English
- () British or British colonial architecture of the period of the four Georges, especially that of the period before 1800.