Gleaned Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GleanedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Glean
• GleanDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To gather stalks or ears of grain left by reapers.
- (n.) Cleaning; afterbirth.
- (v. i.) To pick up or gather anything by degrees.
- (v. t.) To gather from (a field or vineyard) what is left.
- (n.) A collection made by gleaning.
- (v. t.) To gather after a reaper; to collect in scattered or fragmentary parcels, as the grain left by a reaper, or grapes left after the gathering.
- (v. t.) To collect with patient and minute labor; to pick out; to obtain.