Gluing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GluingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Glue
• GlueDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To join with glue or a viscous substance; to cause to stick or hold fast, as if with glue; to fix or fasten.
- (n.) A hard brittle brownish gelatin, obtained by boiling to a jelly the skins, hoofs, etc., of animals. When gently heated with water, it becomes viscid and tenaceous, and is used as a cement for uniting substances. The name is also given to other adhesive or viscous substances.