Goggling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GogglingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Goggle
• GoggleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) A kind of spectacles with short, projecting eye tubes, in the front end of which are fixed plain glasses for protecting the eyes from cold, dust, etc.
- (v. i.) Any screen or cover for the eyes, with or without a slit for seeing through.
- (v. i.) To roll the eyes; to stare.
- (a.) Full and rolling, or staring; -- said of the eyes.
- (v. i.) A strained or affected rolling of the eye.
- (v. i.) A disk with a small aperture, to direct the sight forward, and cure squinting.
- (v. i.) Colored glasses for relief from intense light.