Granulation Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GranulationDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act or process of the formation of such prominences.
- (n.) One of the small, red, grainlike prominences which form on a raw surface (that of wounds or ulcers), and are the efficient agents in the process of healing.
- (n.) The act or process of forming or crystallizing into grains; as, the granulation of powder and sugar.
- (n.) The state of being granulated.