Grout Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GroutDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Formerly, a kind of beer or ale.
- (n.) A thin, coarse mortar, used for pouring into the joints of masonry and brickwork; also, a finer material, used in finishing the best ceilings. Gwilt.
- (n.) Lees; dregs; grounds.
- (n.) Coarse meal; ground malt; pl. groats.
- (v. t.) To fill up or finish with grout, as the joints between stones.
• GroutedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Grout