Grumble Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GrumbleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To murmur or mutter with discontent; to make ill-natured complaints in a low voice and a surly manner.
- (v. t.) To express or utter with grumbling.
- (v. i.) To rumble; to make a low, harsh, and heavy sound; to mutter; as, the distant thunder grumbles.
- (n.) A grumbling, discontented disposition.
- (v. i.) To growl; to snarl in deep tones; as, a lion grumbling over his prey.
- (n.) The noise of one that grumbles.
• GrumblerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who grumbles.