Guess Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GuessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To think; to suppose; to believe; to imagine; -- followed by an objective clause.
- (v. t.) To hit upon or reproduce by memory.
- (n.) An opinion as to anything, formed without sufficient or decisive evidence or grounds; an attempt to hit upon the truth by a random judgment; a conjecture; a surmise.
- (v. t.) To judge or form an opinion of, from reasons that seem preponderating, but are not decisive.
- (v. i.) To make a guess or random judgment; to conjecture; -- with at, about, etc.
- (v. t.) To solve by a correct conjecture; to conjecture rightly; as, he who guesses the riddle shall have the ring; he has guessed my designs.
- (v. t.) To form an opinion concerning, without knowledge or means of knowledge; to judge of at random; to conjecture.
• Guess ropeDefinition & Meaning in English
- () A guess warp.
• GuessableDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Capable of being guessed.