Guttered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GutteredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Gutter
• GutterDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A small channel at the roadside or elsewhere, to lead off surface water.
- (v. i.) To become channeled, as a candle when the flame flares in the wind.
- (n.) Any narrow channel or groove; as, a gutter formed by erosion in the vent of a gun from repeated firing.
- (v. t.) To cut or form into small longitudinal hollows; to channel.
- (v. t.) To supply with a gutter or gutters.
- (n.) A channel at the eaves of a roof for conveying away the rain; an eaves channel; an eaves trough.