Had Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HadDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) See Have.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Have
• HaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (interj.) An exclamation denoting surprise, joy, or grief. Both as uttered and as written, it expresses a great variety of emotions, determined by the tone or the context. When repeated, ha, ha, it is an expression of laughter, satisfaction, or triumph, sometimes of derisive laughter; or sometimes it is equivalent to "Well, it is so."
• HaddieDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The haddock.
• HadderDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Heather; heath.