Haggled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HaggledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Haggle
• HaggleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To cut roughly or hack; to cut into small pieces; to notch or cut in an unskillful manner; to make rough or mangle by cutting; as, a boy haggles a stick of wood.
- (v. i.) To be difficult in bargaining; to stick at small matters; to chaffer; to higgle.
- (n.) The act or process of haggling.