Halma Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HalmaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The long jump, with weights in the hands, -- the most important of the exercises of the Pentathlon.
- (n.) A game played on a board having 256 squares, by two persons with 19 men each, or by four with 13 men each, starting from different corners and striving to place each his own set of men in a corresponding position in the opposite corner by moving them or by jumping them over those met in progress.
• HalmasDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) The feast of All Saints; Hallowmas.