Harvesting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HarvestingDefinition & Meaning in English
- () a. & n., from Harvest, v. t.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Harvest
• HarvestDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which is reaped or ready to be reaped or gath//ed; a crop, as of grain (wheat, maize, etc.), or fruit.
- (n.) The product or result of any exertion or labor; gain; reward.
- (n.) The gathering of a crop of any kind; the ingathering of the crops; also, the season of gathering grain and fruits, late summer or early autumn.
- (v. t.) To reap or gather, as any crop.