Hasty Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HastyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Moving or acting with haste or in a hurry; hurrying; hence, acting without deliberation; precipitate; rash; easily excited; eager.
- (n.) Proceeding from, or indicating, a quick temper.
- (n.) Forward; early; first ripe.
- (n.) Made or reached without deliberation or due caution; as, a hasty conjecture, inference, conclusion, etc., a hasty resolution.
- (n.) Demanding haste or immediate action.
- (n.) Involving haste; done, made, etc., in haste; as, a hasty sketch.
• Hasty puddingDefinition & Meaning in English
- () A thick batter pudding made of Indian meal stirred into boiling water; mush.
- () A batter or pudding made of flour or oatmeal, stirred into boiling water or milk.