Hating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & pr. & vb. n.) of Hate
• hatDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A covering for the head; esp., one with a crown and brim, made of various materials, and worn by men or women for protecting the head from the sun or weather, or for ornament.
- () sing. pres. of Hote to be called. Cf.
- (a.) Hot.
- () A cap or hat worn by officers or enlisted men when full-dress uniform, or dress uniform, is not worn.
• HateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To love less, relatively.
- (n.) To have a great aversion to, with a strong desire that evil should befall the person toward whom the feeling is directed; to dislike intensely; to detest; as, to hate ones enemies; to hate hypocrisy.
- (v.) Strong aversion coupled with desire that evil should befall the person toward whom the feeling is directed; as exercised toward things, intense dislike; hatred; detestation; -- opposed to love.
- (n.) To be very unwilling; followed by an infinitive, or a substantive clause with that; as, to hate to get into debt; to hate that anything should be wasted.