Heaped Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HeapedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Heap
• HeapDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To collect in great quantity; to amass; to lay up; to accumulate; -- usually with up; as, to heap up treasures.
- (n.) A crowd; a throng; a multitude or great number of persons.
- (v. t.) To form or round into a heap, as in measuring; to fill (a measure) more than even full.
- (v. t.) To throw or lay in a heap; to make a heap of; to pile; as, to heap stones; -- often with up; as, to heap up earth; or with on; as, to heap on wood or coal.
- (n.) A great number or large quantity of things not placed in a pile.
- (n.) A pile or mass; a collection of things laid in a body, or thrown together so as to form an elevation; as, a heap of earth or stones.