Heck Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HeckDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A bend or winding of a stream.
- (n.) A door, especially one partly of latticework; -- called also heck door.
- (n.) The bolt or latch of a door.
- (n.) A latticework contrivance for catching fish.
- (n.) An apparatus for separating the threads of warps into sets, as they are wound upon the reel from the bobbins, in a warping machine.
- (n.) A rack for cattle to feed at.
• HeckleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n. & v. t.) Same as Hackle.
- (v. t.) To interrogate, or ply with questions, esp. with severity or antagonism, as a candidate for the ministry.