Heed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HeedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Careful consideration; obedient regard.
- (n.) A look or expression of heading.
- (n.) Attention; notice; observation; regard; -- often with give or take.
- (v. i.) To mind; to consider.
- (v. t.) To mind; to regard with care; to take notice of; to attend to; to observe.
• HeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (obj.) Any one; the man or person; -- used indefinitely, and usually followed by a relative pronoun.
- (obj.) The man or male being (or object personified to which the masculine gender is assigned), previously designated; a pronoun of the masculine gender, usually referring to a specified subject already indicated.
- (obj.) Man; a male; any male person; -- in this sense used substantively.
• HeedfulDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Full of heed; regarding with care; cautious; circumspect; attentive; vigilant.
• HeededDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Heed