Hefted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HeftedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Heft
• HeftDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Weight; ponderousness.
- (n.) The greater part or bulk of anything; as, the heft of the crop was spoiled.
- () of Heft
- (v. t.) To heave up; to raise aloft.
- (n.) The act or effort of heaving/ violent strain or exertion.
- (v. t.) To prove or try the weight of by raising.
- (n.) Same as Haft, n.
- (n.) A number of sheets of paper fastened together, as for a notebook; also, a part of a serial publication.
• HefteDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Heft