Hepatic Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HepaticDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Resembling the liver in color or in form; as, hepatic cinnabar.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or resembling, the plants called Hepaticae, or scale mosses and liverworts.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the liver; as, hepatic artery; hepatic diseases.
• HepaticaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A genus of pretty spring flowers closely related to Anemone; squirrel cup.
- (n.) Any plant, usually procumbent and mosslike, of the cryptogamous class Hepaticae; -- called also scale moss and liverwort. See Hepaticae, in the Supplement.