Hessian Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HessianDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A native or inhabitant of Hesse.
- (n.) A mercenary or venal person.
- (n.) See Hessian boots and cloth, under Hessian, a.
- (a.) Of or relating to Hesse, in Germany, or to the Hessians.