Hidebound Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HideboundDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Niggardly; penurious.
- (a.) Having the skin adhering so closely to the ribs and back as not to be easily loosened or raised; -- said of an animal.
- (a.) Having the bark so close and constricting that it impedes the growth; -- said of trees.
- (a.) Untractable; bigoted; obstinately and blindly or stupidly conservative.