Homestead Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HomesteadDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The home or seat of a family; place of origin.
- (n.) The home place; a home and the inclosure or ground immediately connected with it.
- (n.) The home and appurtenant land and buildings owned by the head of a family, and occupied by him and his family.
• HomesteaderDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who has entered upon a portion of the public land with the purpose of acquiring ownership of it under provisions of the homestead law, so called; one who has acquired a homestead in this manner.