Hoppling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HopplingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Hopple
• HoppleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To impede by a hopple; to tie the feet of (a horse or a cow) loosely together; to hamper; to hobble; as, to hopple an unruly or straying horse.
- (v. t.) Fig.: To entangle; to hamper.
- (n.) A fetter for horses, or cattle, when turned out to graze; -- chiefly used in the plural.