Huckle Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HuckleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The hip; the haunch.
- (n.) A bunch or part projecting like the hip.
• HuckleberryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The edible black or dark blue fruit of several species of the American genus Gaylussacia, shrubs nearly related to the blueberries (Vaccinium), and formerly confused with them. The commonest huckelberry comes from G. resinosa.
- (n.) The shrub that bears the berries. Called also whortleberry.