Hulling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HullingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Hull
• HullDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To pierce the hull of, as a ship, with a cannon ball.
- (v. t.) The frame or body of a vessel, exclusive of her masts, yards, sails, and rigging.
- (v. i.) To toss or drive on the water, like the hull of a ship without sails.
- (v. t.) The outer covering of anything, particularly of a nut or of grain; the outer skin of a kernel; the husk.
- (v. t.) To strip off or separate the hull or hulls of; to free from integument; as, to hull corn.