Hunching Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HunchingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Hunch
• HunchDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A lump; a thick piece; as, a hunch of bread.
- (n.) A push or thrust, as with the elbow.
- (v. t.) To push or jostle with the elbow; to push or thrust suddenly.
- (v. t.) To thrust out a hump or protuberance; to crook, as the back.
- (n.) A hump; a protuberance.
- (n.) A strong, intuitive impression that something will happen; -- said to be from the gamblers superstition that it brings luck to touch the hump of a hunchback.