Hunger Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HungerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To feel the craving or uneasiness occasioned by want of food; to be oppressed by hunger.
- (v. t.) To make hungry; to famish.
- (n.) Any strong eager desire.
- (n.) An uneasy sensation occasioned normally by the want of food; a craving or desire for food.
- (n.) To have an eager desire; to long.
• HungererDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who hungers; one who longs.