Ich Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IchDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pron.) I.
• IchneumonDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any hymenopterous insect of the family Ichneumonidae, of which several thousand species are known, belonging to numerous genera.
- (n.) Any carnivorous mammal of the genus Herpestes, and family Viverridae. Numerous species are found in Asia and Africa. The Egyptian species(H. ichneumon), which ranges to Spain and Palestine, is noted for destroying the eggs and young of the crocodile as well as various snakes and lizards, and hence was considered sacred by the ancient Egyptians. The common species of India (H. griseus), known as the mongoose, has similar habits and is often domesticated. It is noted for killing the cobra.
• IchnographicalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to ichonography; describing a ground plot.