Imported Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ImportedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Import
• ImportDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which a word, phrase, or document contains as its signification or intention or interpretation of a word, action, event, and the like.
- (v. t.) To bring in from abroad; to introduce from without; especially, to bring (wares or merchandise) into a place or country from a foreign country, in the transactions of commerce; -- opposed to export. We import teas from China, coffee from Brasil, etc.
- (v. t.) To be of importance or consequence to; to have a bearing on; to concern.
- (v. i.) To signify; to purport; to be of moment.
- (n.) Importance; weight; consequence.
- (n.) Merchandise imported, or brought into a country from without its boundaries; -- generally in the plural, opposed to exports.
- (v. t.) To carry or include, as meaning or intention; to imply; to signify.