Improvised Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ImprovisedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Improvise
• ImproviseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To compose, recite, or sing extemporaneously, especially in verse; to extemporize; also, to play upon an instrument, or to act, extemporaneously.
- (v. t.) To bring about, arrange, or make, on a sudden, or without previous preparation.
- (v. i.) To produce or render extemporaneous compositions, especially in verse or in music, without previous preparation; hence, to do anything offhand.
- (v. t.) To invent, or provide, offhand, or on the spur of the moment; as, he improvised a hammer out of a stone.