Incendiaries Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IncendiariesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Incendiary
• IncendiaryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A person who excites or inflames factions, and promotes quarrels or sedition; an agitator; an exciter.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to incendiarism, or the malicious burning of valuable property; as, incendiary material; as incendiary crime.
- (n.) Any person who maliciously sets fire to a building or other valuable or other valuable property.
- (a.) Tending to excite or inflame factions, sedition, or quarrel; inflammatory; seditious.