Incident Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IncidentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Something appertaining to, passing with, or depending on, another, called the principal.
- (n.) That which happens aside from the main design; an accidental or subordinate action or event.
- (n.) That which falls out or takes place; an event; casualty; occurrence.
- (a.) Coming or happening accidentally; not in the usual course of things; not in connection with the main design; not according to expectation; casual; fortuitous.
- (a.) Falling or striking upon, as a ray of light upon a reflecting surface.
- (a.) Liable to happen; apt to occur; befalling; hence, naturally happening or appertaining.
- (a.) Dependent upon, or appertaining to, another thing, called the principal.
• IncidentlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Incidentally.