Incorporated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IncorporatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Incorporate
- (a.) United in one body; formed into a corporation; made a legal entity.
• IncorporateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To form into a legal body, or body politic; to constitute into a corporation recognized by law, with special functions, rights, duties and liabilities; as, to incorporate a bank, a railroad company, a city or town, etc.
- (v. i.) To unite in one body so as to make a part of it; to be mixed or blended; -- usually followed by with.
- (v. t.) To form into a body; to combine, as different ingredients. into one consistent mass.
- (v. t.) To unite with a material body; to give a material form to; to embody.
- (a.) Not incorporated; not existing as a corporation; as, an incorporate banking association.
- (v. t.) To unite with, or introduce into, a mass already formed; as, to incorporate copper with silver; -- used with with and into.
- (a.) Corporate; incorporated; made one body, or united in one body; associated; mixed together; combined; embodied.
- (v. t.) To unite intimately; to blend; to assimilate; to combine into a structure or organization, whether material or mental; as, to incorporate provinces into the realm; to incorporate anothers ideas into ones work.
- (a.) Not consisting of matter; not having a material body; incorporeal; spiritual.