Incumbencies Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IncumbenciesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Incumbency
• IncumbencyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The state of holding a benefice; the full possession and exercise of any office.
- (n.) That which is physically incumbent; that which lies as a burden; a weight.
- (n.) The state of being incumbent; a lying or resting on something.
- (n.) That which is morally incumbent, or is imposed, as a rule, a duty, obligation, or responsibility.