Incur Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IncurDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To meet or fall in with, as something inconvenient, harmful, or onerous; to put ones self in the way of; to expose ones self to; to become liable or subject to; to bring down upon ones self; to encounter; to contract; as, to incur debt, danger, displeasure/ penalty, responsibility, etc.
- (v. t.) To render liable or subject to; to occasion.
- (v. i.) To pass; to enter.
• IncurabilityDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The state of being uncurable; irremediableness.