Inde Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IndeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Azure-colored; of a bright blue color.
• IndebtedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Placed under obligation for something received, for which restitution or gratitude is due; as, we are indebted to our parents for their care of us in infancy; indebted to friends for help and encouragement.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Indebt
- (a.) Brought into debt; being under obligation; held to payment or requital; beholden.
• IndecorousDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Not decorous; violating good manners; contrary to good breeding or etiquette; unbecoming; improper; out of place; as, indecorous conduct.