Indicate Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IndicateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To point out; to discover; to direct to a knowledge of; to show; to make known.
- (v. t.) To investigate the condition or power of, as of steam engine, by means of an indicator.
- (v. t.) To show or manifest by symptoms; to point to as the proper remedies; as, great prostration of strength indicates the use of stimulants.
• IndicatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Indicate
- (a.) Shown; denoted; registered; measured.