Initialing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• InitialingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Initial
• InitialDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Placed at the beginning; standing at the head, as of a list or series; as, the initial letters of a name.
- (v. t.) To put an initial to; to mark with an initial of initials.
- (n.) The first letter of a word or a name.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the beginning; marking the commencement; incipient; commencing; as, the initial symptoms of a disease.