Injected Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• InjectedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Inject
• InjectDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To throw in; to dart in; to force in; as, to inject cold water into a condenser; to inject a medicinal liquid into a cavity of the body; to inject morphine with a hypodermic syringe.
- (v. t.) Fig.: To throw; to offer; to propose; to instill.
- (v. t.) To fill (a vessel, cavity, or tissue) with a fluid or other substance; as, to inject the blood vessels.
- (v. t.) To cast or throw; -- with on.